“Propaganda is a concerted set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large numbers of people. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense presents information in order to influence its audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or gives loaded messages in order to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the cognitive narrative of the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda.
Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.
—Garth S. Jowett and Victoria O’Donnell, Propaganda and Persuasion”
Here are some tips for those amateurs out there that are looking for more sheeple to join their cause.
>>>VIDEOS ARE A POWERFUL TOOL<<<
The below video says that the British are stupid:
Do you buy that? Do you really believe that Britons are that ignorant?
As you can see here, there are 4458561003396885 videos created to “prove” that Americans are the dumbest in the world.
And it works. It’s brilliant!
Here’s the recipe. (Please take notes – especially if you’re American because our brains are inherently tiny)
- Buy a decent video camera
- Find a large city or crowded area anywhere in the states
- Be prepared to be on your feet for a long time
- Interview *willing* Americans (Legally, I believe one must ask permission of those videoed if it’s okay to broadcast their humiliating bloopers to the world electronically)
- Ask simple questions to make the dumb Americans look dumber when they make a mistake.
- Ask tough questions like what is the location and capital of Olowitchawawa on the map when you start getting desperate.
- Pay people to say and do stupid things if you’re getting more desperate.
- Interview 200.
- Pick 20 dim bulbs.
- Post it on Youtube, Facebook, Bebo, Myspace, your blog, and mass-email it as well.
- Send it to all of your friends on Youtube and encourage them to place it in the center of their main page.
- If a random American says, “Hey that’s not fair, you interviewed 200 and cherry-picked the dumb ones to represent the US….bla bla bla I could do that to you too bla bla bla”, just call them a “blind nationalist”.
Your work is done.
You have successfully convinced other like-minded zombies who, in return, will tell their zombie friends and let that video cycle about the internet for decades to come.
One more tip. If you own a blog, be sure to comment multiple times under several different aliases in the comment section of said video to make it appear that the majority is in favor of the masterpiece you created.